Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Italy... Yes I'm here!

A picture says a thousand words....


Good morning arrival Via Del Corso! 

NOW! Right now. Which is midnight Brisbane time. 

View from apartment in Lecce 


My bar for the week!

Rest and read 



Much of this! 


Gotta get yourselves this book! 


EARLIER this week...... 

Can you believe this is an iPhone photo! 




Apartment courtyard in Rome 




If there is one thing you MUST do in Rome it's get up at 5am and hit the Trevi fountain. Why? Because if you see the photo above... Beautiful. Otherwise you are faced with crowds like this.... 


It was All Saints Day when I arrived so I did what a good catholic girl should and I went to church. Which was just next door. I had four churches to choose from within 100 meters. 




So while I fill myself with cheese, small goods and bread I will post more of my adventures in Italia! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you said a few "hail marys" and some "peace be with you" at all 4 churches. Enjoy. Viva Italia!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!