Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Beginnings

Since I began blogging in 2009 many things have changed.

I learned to bake.

Homes became a part history, relationships died, new relationships grew.

Queensland flooded. #bakedrelief

I became a mamma for the fourth time.

I left my job after nine years.

I spent time interstate.

I travelled overseas.

I put my home on the market for a development site.

I helped rural and farming families during the drought. #lovetothewest

And through all of that my blog has been here to document the most part of it.

The time has come to draw a line in the sand and make this blog part of history to make way for a new beginning.

I may still blog here from time to time, maybe.

One thing which has never changed is my love of food, cooking and dinner parties. When I looked back on my first ever blog post in 2009 it was of my Tiffany and Co Themed Dinner Party! LINK

But you can find me over at TO ITALY WITH LOVE where you call fall in love with all things Italian either domestically or internationally as I begin the new chapter of food, fashion and fun stories over there.



Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!